cozyblue stitch club
join the stitch club for $13/month* with free shipping
*$13 for us, $18 for international
Slow Down x Get Cozy x Get Crafty
cozyblue stitch club is an easy, fun way to get a regular fix of creativity and happiness!
each month, you'll receive a super-secret, super-unique package at your doorstep containing:
• a brand new, pre-printed, color-coded cozyblue embroidery pattern
• corresponding floss to go with it
being in the club means you're the first to see my newest designs and they're exclusive to club members during the month of their release!
all together now...
your stitch club subscription is different from my embroidery kits in that you can follow along with me and other stitch club members as we stitch together. all stitch club designs are brand new, and since i've never stitched them before, they don't include notes or instructions. the fun is in what we discover along the way!
follow my progress on Instagram, share yours, and see what other members are up to using #cozybluestitchclub
how it works
• stitch club subscriptions are $13/month in the U.S. / $18/month internationally — always with free shipping.
• after your initial payment at checkout, you're billed on the 28th of each month, and patterns packs are shipped a few days later, on the 1st of the month.
• when you sign up, your subscription automatically starts with the upcoming payment cycle. for example: if you join on the 5th of march, your card will be charged immediately. your first pattern pack will ship on april 1st. your next charge will occur on april 28th, and your second pattern pack will ship on may 1st.
• please note! your first pattern will be next month's brand new design. past month's designs often become available to everyone as kits, pre-printed patterns, iron-ons, and/or PDF patterns. join my newsletter to learn when they're released!
how to manage your subscription
• to view payments, manage, or make changes to your subscription, click here.
• you can also cancel your subscription at the same link.
love the archive?
many stitch club patterns eventually become available in my shop, but as a member, you get to see them (and stitch them!) first.