cozyblue stitch club
each month, you'll receive a super-secret, super-unique package at your doorstep containing:
• a brand new, pre-printed, color-coded cozyblue embroidery pattern
• corresponding floss to go with it
✨ or you can choose the 'fabric only' option if you'd like to supply your own floss. ✨
all stitch club designs are brand new, and since i've never stitched them before, they don't include notes or instructions.
each pattern pack contains:
- a brand new, pre-printed, color-coded cozyblue embroidery pattern
(fabric is approx 8.375" x 9", design is sized to fit a 6" hoop)
- corresponding DMC floss to go with it (unless you choose the FABRIC ONLY option. for fabric only, i do include a list of suggested colors.)
please note: if there's a month where i'm having trouble getting all the floss i need (due to ongoing supply chain issues), i'll find suitable substitute colors, and send those instead. in this instance, i'll let you know what the original color was and what your substitute color number is.
either way, you will get floss (unless you choose the FABRIC ONLY option)
you will also need:
- needle (i like size 7 embroidery needles)
- hoop (6" or 7")
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.
The Stitch Club looks amazing. Can it be given as a gift to someone?
stitch club makes a great gift! just use the recipient’s name and address (but your own billing/cc info) when you submit the subscription order, and i’ll ship to the address that you indicate on the form.
I love this, It's inexpensive and totally worth that. I can almost always finish the one in the mail by the time the next storm comes. I am dying to get the one that comes with the floss. When will that be available? I need it in my life
i am so happy to hear that you are loving the stitch club!
due to pandemic-related supply chain issues, the fabric + floss option is unavailable right now. i do hope to offer it soon, but i can't predict when, sorry.
UPDATE: as of 1.14.21, the fabric + floss option is available again!