whale of a time embroidery kit
cozyblue embroidery kits include everything you need to create your own hand embroidered hoop.
the pattern design is pre-printed on 100% cotton fabric, so there's no need for transferring or tracing. just pop the fabric in the hoop, thread your needle, and start stitching!
these make easy and wonderful gifts. crafty friends, family, teachers, and co-workers will love them. or treat yourself, and have fun stitching something awesome.
embroidery is a great way to slow down, get cozy, and get crafty.
each kit contains:
- pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
- coordinating embroidery floss
- wooden hoop(s)
- full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
- my ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide and instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop.
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.
oh, just a few of my favorite things! each kit contains:
• pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
• coordinating embroidery floss
• wooden hoop
• full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
• a ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide
• an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
This was my first ever embroidery project and I'm so proud. The full kit was so incredibly helpful and I loved the handy instructions - plus the little card included that reminded me to slow down. It kept me sane while fighting my perfectionist struggles learning a new craft.
I live on the Oregon Coast and am always on the lookout for Ocean themed embroidery pieces that aren't too cutesy. This one is perfect. I love the mix of stitches used and I love the movement in the piece. I have it framed in a round hoop hanging in our entryway, and always get lots of compliments on it.
This was a great beginner kit for my daughter. Highly recommend it if you haven’t done embroidery before.
I've been wanting to learn to embroider for years. Finally bought myself this kit. I love that this one is so simple (only one color), and by the end I had learned 4 different stitches and had a beautiful whale image to frame. It wasn't too hard for a beginner. (My kid even asked if he could hang it up in his room.) The kit has everything you need to get started, the instructions are easy-to-follow, and the quality of the materials was great. Super fun--I already bought another one....