tulip parade PDF pattern
these sweet tulips are waving happily and reaching for the sky.
featuring simple and bold linework, this pattern has lots of room for variation with different colors and stitches. the sky's the limit!
each PDF pattern purchase is available for instant download, and each pattern includes:
- detailed instructions for several methods of pattern transfer (how to get the design onto your fabric)
- my 'getting started with hand embroidery' guide
- 2 pages of instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
- full sized pattern
- stitch notes: which stitches to use where, and how many strands of floss to use
- a list of the embroidery floss colors i used in the example photo
- and more! (contact info, encouragement, and resources)
- the finished design fits nicely in a 6" hoop
- you will need a PDF reader (like adobe reader) to open and view the attached file. if you don’t already have a PDF reader on your computer, you can find a free download here: http://get.adobe.com/reader
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.
I made this as a gift, stitched onto a plain white kitchen towel. I used split stitch for the filled in spaces so it was more sturdy than satin stitch would have been on a (hopefully) used-a-lot item