the crow pre-printed fabric embroidery pattern
this latest design is a companion piece to my ‘stargazing’ and ‘midnight flight’ patterns.
all three of them are based on a series of screenprinted designs that i made years ago, each one featuring an imaginary constellation.
using only 4 basic stitches, this pattern stitches up easily and quickly.
each pre-printed pattern contains:
- pre-printed fabric pattern, approx 8"x 9" with raw edges
- full color postcard with image on front and stitching notes on back
- DMC floss color suggestions
- my 'getting started with hand embroidery' guide
- an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
please note, this item does not include floss, needle, or hoop.
the pre-printed lines are permanent and will not wash or fade out.
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop.
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.