terrarium pre-printed fabric embroidery pattern
a terrarium filled with ferns, striped leaves, shrooms, and moss. so much fun to stitch!
pre-printed fabric patterns are ready to stitch -- no transfer necessary! designs are printed in color onto 100% cotton fabric.
just pop the fabric in your hoop and you are ready to start stitching!
each pre-printed pattern contains:
- pre-printed fabric pattern, approx 8"x 9" with raw edges
- full color postcard with image on front and stitching notes on back
- DMC floss color suggestions
- my 'getting started with hand embroidery' guide
- an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
please note, this item does not include floss, needle, or hoop.
the pre-printed lines are permanent and will not wash or fade out.
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop.
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.
I love this terrarium. I made it for my daughter and making another for me. So beautiful.
As I belong to the stitch club, I received this design when it was first released. I think I sat down and started stitching within an hour of opening the package! This design was absolutely delightful...the overall design and the variety of stitches used, the floss colors - just everything was such FUN. I thoroughly enjoyed each and every slow and thoughtful stitch (yes, including all of those French Knots - great practice), and when I was finished I had a lovely piece of art. With house plants being so popular, this design really fits the bill AND will delight my plant-loving daughter. Thanks for another terrific design!