tangerine mandala embroidery kit
mandala designs are fun and soothing to stitch. they're just repetitive enough to be simple, and just varied enough that they don't feel boring. it's fun to see it taking shape with new rounds of color and texture.
cozyblue embroidery kits include everything you need to create your own hand embroidered hoop.
the pattern design is pre-printed on 100% cotton fabric, so there's no need for transferring or tracing. just pop the fabric in the hoop, thread your needle, and start stitching!
these make easy and wonderful gifts. crafty friends, family, teachers, and co-workers will love them. or treat yourself, and have fun stitching something awesome.
embroidery is a great way to slow down, get cozy, and get crafty.
each kit contains:
- pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
- coordinating embroidery floss
- wooden hoop(s)
- full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
- my ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide and instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop.
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.
oh, just a few of my favorite things! each kit contains:
• pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
• coordinating embroidery floss
• wooden hoop
• full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
• a ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide
• an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
Although I'm fairly new to hand embroidery, I decided I needed a challenge. So, I have made each one of your Mandalas. I love each one. But this one is my favorite. I just love the color of the fabric and design. I also bought your faux wood hoops. These hoops really add a finished and professional look to each piece. I not only challenged myself but I learned from each piece. Now, I feel like I can tackle any pattern. I recommend any or all of the Mandalas if you really want a challenge.