summer : goldfinches pre-printed fabric embroidery pattern
this summer-inspired pattern features a flock of bright goldfinches resting on a stand of plants.
the goldfinches are one of four in my “a year of birds” collection.
pre-printed fabric patterns are ready to stitch -- no transfer necessary! designs are printed in color onto 100% cotton fabric.
just pop the fabric in your hoop and you are ready to start stitching!
each pre-printed pattern contains:
- pre-printed fabric pattern, approx 8"x 9" with raw edges
- full color postcard with image on front and stitching notes on back
- DMC floss color suggestions
- my 'getting started with hand embroidery' guide
- an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
please note, this item does not include floss, needle, or hoop.
the pre-printed lines are permanent and will not wash or fade out.
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop.
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.
I'm working on this pattern now and it's coming together quickly! I love the bright colors and the contrast of the bird's feathers.