slow + steady pre-printed fabric embroidery pattern
i spend a lot of time simply noticing and studying the things that are around me, so the inspiration for this design came, literally, from my own backyard... clover and plantain leaves, wildflowers and wee mushrooms, and this friendly snail.
maybe we can all bring the lessons of the snail into this project, and into our lives.
take it slow + steady, be patient, keep going.
pre-printed fabric patterns are ready to stitch -- no transfer necessary! designs are printed in color onto 100% cotton fabric.
just pop the fabric in your hoop and you are ready to start stitching!
each pre-printed pattern contains:
- pre-printed fabric pattern, approx 8"x 9" with raw edges
- full color postcard with image on front and stitching notes on back
- DMC floss color suggestions
- my 'getting started with hand embroidery' guide
- an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
please note, this item does not include floss, needle, or hoop.
the pre-printed lines are permanent and will not wash or fade out.
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop.
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.