show up embroidery kit
show up, be true, be kind, keep going.
this design is all about bravery, honest intentions, fresh starts, and being our best selves.
cozyblue embroidery kits include everything you need to create your own hand embroidered hoop.
the pattern design is pre-printed on 100% cotton fabric, so there's no need for transferring or tracing. just pop the fabric in the hoop, thread your needle, and start stitching!
these make easy and wonderful gifts. crafty friends, family, teachers, and co-workers will love them. or treat yourself, and have fun stitching something awesome.
embroidery is a great way to slow down, get cozy, and get crafty.
each kit contains:
- pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
- coordinating embroidery floss
- wooden hoop(s)
- full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
- my ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide and instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop.
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.
oh, just a few of my favorite things! each kit contains:
• pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
• coordinating embroidery floss
• wooden hoop
• full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
• a ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide
• an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
This was a fun way to work on some new-to-me stitches. Cute present for a kid room!
I absolutely love this kit, it did take a very long time but it’s such a beautiful pattern with a wonderful statement.
I love every kit I've gotten from Cozy Blue. I made this one as a gift for my daughter-in-law. She loved it! It's a contemporary, cute design and came with everything I needed to complete it!
I got this kit through Bluprint when it was still around and recently finished it. One quick thing to note is that the main fabric has a pinkish hue to it. The design itself got MANY positive comments from the family and friends who saw me working on it. One other bit of advice is that it may be helpful to use more strands on the words, especially if you’re not well-versed in the whipped back stitch that’s suggested. I also cut the long strands in half after the first try kept getting tangled.