sea captain PDF pattern
ahoy there, stitchers!
this charming nautical fellow is available now in PDF for you, and ready to download and stitch.
sea captain is my original line drawing, and features lots of wonderful details. you'll want to take your time with this one, and allow plenty of time for all those tiny stitches.
each PDF pattern purchase is available for instant download, and each pattern includes:
- detailed instructions for several methods of pattern transfer (how to get the design onto your fabric)
- my 'getting started with hand embroidery' guide
- 2 pages of instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
- full sized pattern
- stitch notes: which stitches to use where, and how many strands of floss to use
- a list of the embroidery floss colors i used in the example photo
- and more! (contact info, encouragement, and resources)
- the finished design fits nicely in a 6" hoop
- you will need a PDF reader (like adobe reader) to open and view the attached file. if you don’t already have a PDF reader on your computer, you can find a free download here: http://get.adobe.com/reader
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.
Based on 1 review
This was a fun little hoop to stitch. It was a great palate cleanser after a couple slogs of projects.