night garden PDF pattern
inspired by two of my favorites: the moon and plants.
night garden is a fantastical botanical design is such fun to stitch, and is great for advanced beginner stitchers. you will love the "moody magical midnight fairytale" vibe of this one.
each PDF pattern purchase is available for instant download, and each pattern includes:
- detailed instructions for several methods of pattern transfer (how to get the design onto your fabric)
- my 'getting started with hand embroidery' guide
- 2 pages of instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
- full sized pattern
- stitch notes: which stitches to use where, and how many strands of floss to use
- a list of the embroidery floss colors i used in the example photo
- and more! (contact info, encouragement, and resources)
- the finished design fits nicely in a 6" hoop
- you will need a PDF reader (like adobe reader) to open and view the attached file. if you don’t already have a PDF reader on your computer, you can find a free download here: http://get.adobe.com/reader
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.
I loved it from the moment I saw it, and was so excited to find the Night Garden pattern. I loved stitching this whimsical moon. It was one of my first Cozy Blue designs and still my favorite. It is now hanging on the “Moon Wall” in my craft room with my other Cozy Blue “moon’ embroidery creations.