nigel nine lives pre-printed fabric embroidery pattern
pre-printed fabric patterns are ready to stitch -- no transfer necessary! designs are printed in color onto 100% cotton fabric.
just pop the fabric in your hoop and you are ready to start stitching!
each pre-printed pattern contains:
- pre-printed fabric pattern, approx 8"x 9" with raw edges
- full color postcard with image on front and stitching notes on back
- DMC floss color suggestions
- my 'getting started with hand embroidery' guide
- an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
please note, this item does not include floss, needle, or hoop.
the pre-printed lines are permanent and will not wash or fade out.
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop.
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.
Adorable pattern! This crazy cat lady can’t wait to start stitching!
I bought this pre-printed fabric of the cat rather that the kit, as I wanted to customize the colors. It is for a friend who is a huge University of Michigan fan and has an orange tabby cat. I stitched the border around the edge and the dots in maize and blue and stitched the cat in an orangish brown color. It turned out really well, was fun to stitch and I am anxious to deliver it soon. I loved having the option of just buying the printed fabric as I have lots of thread and hops already.