mushroom girl PDF pattern
the newest girl in my embroidery series and one of my favorites, this mushroom girl pattern is such fun to stitch.
each PDF pattern purchase is available for instant download, and each pattern includes:
- detailed instructions for several methods of pattern transfer (how to get the design onto your fabric)
- my 'getting started with hand embroidery' guide
- 2 pages of instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
- full sized pattern
- stitch notes: which stitches to use where, and how many strands of floss to use
- a list of the embroidery floss colors i used in the example photo
- and more! (contact info, encouragement, and resources)
- the finished design fits nicely in a 6" hoop
- you will need a PDF reader (like adobe reader) to open and view the attached file. if you don’t already have a PDF reader on your computer, you can find a free download here: http://get.adobe.com/reader
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.
I love this pattern. At the time I bought it, my funds were tight, and I couldn't afford a kit. I have tons of floss, collected over lots of years, so I bought this PDF. I printed it on my home printer, and traced it onto fabric I had on hand. I was overjoyed with the process and how it turned out. It is a wonderful, inexpensive option to get a really fun pattern.