moonlight pine embroidery kit
inspired by summer nights and the great outdoors, this design features a lone pine tree silhouetted by a summer sky.
cozyblue embroidery kits include everything you need to create your own hand embroidered hoop.
the pattern design is pre-printed on 100% cotton fabric, so there's no need for transferring or tracing. just pop the fabric in the hoop, thread your needle, and start stitching!
these make easy and wonderful gifts. crafty friends, family, teachers, and co-workers will love them. or treat yourself, and have fun stitching something awesome.
embroidery is a great way to slow down, get cozy, and get crafty.
each kit contains:
- pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
- coordinating embroidery floss
- wooden hoop(s)
- full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
- my ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide and instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop.
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.
oh, just a few of my favorite things! each kit contains:
• pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
• coordinating embroidery floss
• wooden hoop
• full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
• a ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide
• an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
Good for beginners! I love the variety of patterns, and how the instructions and warm and welcoming.
I just retired from full time work and I wanted to pick up a new hobby. I had been following Cozy Blue for a while looking at one beautiful kit after another. I finally settled on Moonlight Pine. I was so impressed with the kit , the instructions, and words of encouragement. I just might have to order more!
I had been looking at this kit for quite some time when I decided I wanted to purchase it. The kits are beautifully assembled and mailed with all the needed supplies and instructions. The embroidery was not difficult, so it was fun to stitch and I ended up with a nice piece to enhance my blue bathroom!
I bought this to make as a gift - needless to say I kept it!! I had it framed and it is in my family room. I love it and absolutely could not part with it. It is a superb embroidery piece to do - just fabulous.
I love these kits!
This one in particular taught me how embroidery (or as I like to call it: "needlepoint") and ever since, I have been coming back here for more! I can't get enough of Liz's patterns ♥️
Thanks for getting me hooked on a new hobby 🌹