mellow mood embroidery kit
nature plays such a big part in my daily life, it's only natural (pun intended) that it so often finds its way into my work. i like the way this simple leafy wreath flows, smooth and calm; and these colors feel soft and easy.
cozyblue embroidery kits include everything you need to create your own hand embroidered hoop.
the pattern design is pre-printed on 100% cotton fabric, so there's no need for transferring or tracing. just pop the fabric in the hoop, thread your needle, and start stitching!
these make easy and wonderful gifts. crafty friends, family, teachers, and co-workers will love them. or treat yourself, and have fun stitching something awesome.
embroidery is a great way to slow down, get cozy, and get crafty.
each kit contains:
- pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
- coordinating embroidery floss
- wooden hoop(s)
- full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
- my ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide and instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop.
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.
oh, just a few of my favorite things! each kit contains:
• pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
• coordinating embroidery floss
• wooden hoop
• full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
• a ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide
• an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
Thoroughly enjoy your products. So many beautiful choices and just the right size project
These kits are perfect! I’ve used them as gifts, and they’ve inspired newbie embroiderers to expand their creativity. It’s so nice to have everything included in one neat, compact package. This one’s for me! The colors are lovely and will look great in my craft room.
As always, this kit is incredible. The colors are gorgeous, the instructions are clear, and it’s such a wonderful kit.
My satin stitch was pretty terrible and this pattern was therefore more challenging for me. I persisted, and now my satin stitch is excellent. I actually receive compliments for it. Liz's Instagram is so help. I save the posts and go back sometimes multiple times to see how she has done it.
When I got this for the monthly club selection, I knew immediately I wanted to stitch this in shades of jade & turquoise with a bit of bright green. I realized I needed to add a neutral color and ended up with a charcoal which made my leaves pop. One side of the leaf would be charcoal, the other side jade, turquoise or bright green. The center flower I stitched with the brick stitch and the center was a tight grouping of french knots. I used a turquoise hoop for a frame and it hangs at the bottom of my stairs. When I look at it, my breathing slows down and I smile as I remember the fun I had in stitching this piece. I enjoy being able to pick my own thread colors for each monthly selection - I feel like an artist. This print is at the top of my list for favorite patterns.