lunar blossom suncatcher decal
prismatic rainbows + lunar blossom = instant mood booster!
featuring my lunar blossom design, these prismatic suncatcher decals are amazing. just stick them on a sunny window and they'll fill any room in your house (or car) with rainbows and happiness.
each decal measures approx 4.5" x 4.5"
decals are die cut, waterproof, long-lasting, and they can be easily removed and repositioned (but for best results, try not to move them too much).
for best results:
1. clean glass or window surface.
2. wet a paper towel, microfiber cloth, or use your spray bottle and wet the window or glass surface.
3. peel your decal or sheet from the liner and place the adhesive side on the wet glass. the decal or sheet will almost seem like it is floating. this will help you slide the decal or sheet into the exact location you want it to be.
4. once you've placed exactly where you want the decal or sheet, gently squeegee out the excess water and air bubbles, making the decal or sheet stick to the glass. the adhesive may take on a milky cast, this will clear up once the water has dried. (this can take about 3 days)
5. once you have all the air bubbles and excess water out, dry your window with a paper towel or microfiber cloth.
6. enjoy your gorgeous rainbows!
I had a few kits I have had my eye on, but was kind of holding off on buying… until I saw the sun catcher decal. I had to have it! What a fun addition to the shop.
I've never seen a sticker like this one before, even on cloudy days there is some of the prismatic effect. I'm looking forward to seeing it in full sun as soon as the weather cooperates!
I got a couple of these for Easter baskets and they're so fun! My kiddos love the rainbows scattered around their rooms. I'm definitely going to pick up so more!