it takes a village pre-printed fabric embroidery pattern
from my original line drawing, this design is a sweet and simple bunch of tiny houses.
but in truth, a village is more than a group of houses; it’s a group of people sharing the experiences and the stories of their lives. helping each other, learning from one another, and connecting in meaningful ways.
(we are all in this together!)
pre-printed fabric patterns are ready to stitch -- no transfer necessary! designs are printed in color onto 100% cotton fabric.
just pop the fabric in your hoop and you are ready to start stitching!
each pre-printed pattern contains:
- pre-printed fabric pattern, approx 8"x 9" with raw edges
- full color postcard with image on front and stitching notes on back
- DMC floss color suggestions
- my 'getting started with hand embroidery' guide
- an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
please note, this item does not include floss, needle, or hoop.
the pre-printed lines are permanent and will not wash or fade out.
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop.
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.
The beauty of this pattern is both its simplicity and the truth behind the title.
This is one of my favorite pieces. Simple yet elegant! There is something about it that just warms my heart and touches my soul. Thank you for creating such loving artwork!!!