it takes a village embroidery kit
from my original line drawing, this design is a sweet and simple bunch of tiny houses.
but in truth, a village is more than a group of houses; it’s a group of people sharing the experiences and the stories of their lives. helping each other, learning from one another, and connecting in meaningful ways.
(we are all in this together!)
cozyblue embroidery kits include everything you need to create your own hand embroidered hoop.
the pattern design is pre-printed on 100% cotton fabric, so there's no need for transferring or tracing. just pop the fabric in the hoop, thread your needle, and start stitching!
these make easy and wonderful gifts. crafty friends, family, teachers, and co-workers will love them. or treat yourself, and have fun stitching something awesome.
embroidery is a great way to slow down, get cozy, and get crafty.
each kit contains:
- pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
- coordinating embroidery floss
- wooden hoop(s)
- full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
- my ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide and instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop.
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.
oh, just a few of my favorite things! each kit contains:
• pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
• coordinating embroidery floss
• wooden hoop
• full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
• a ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide
• an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
I loved work on this design. I added lots more colors, to add a bit more variety to the stitching. It’s a great beginner kit, but still fun for those with lots of stitching experience.
I stitched this pattern right before moving to a foreign country (in the midst of covid quarantines), and wow am I so happy that I did! It was a constant reminder that no matter how far away from my loved ones I may be, a piece of home was always with me. This piece was the inspiration for a home-themed embroidery project gallery wall in my home abroad, and I absolutely recommend it! The pattern is easy to follow, the stitches are fun to do, and the materials are very durable. Plus, the pattern itself is very aesthetically pleasing and calming. 10/10!