holiday ornaments embroidery kit
cozyblue embroidery kits include everything you need to create your own hand embroidered hoop.
the pattern design is pre-printed on 100% cotton fabric, so there's no need for transferring or tracing. just pop the fabric in the hoop, thread your needle, and start stitching!
these make easy and wonderful gifts. crafty friends, family, teachers, and co-workers will love them. or treat yourself, and have fun stitching something awesome.
embroidery is a great way to slow down, get cozy, and get crafty.
this 'holiday ornaments' kit contains:
- pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
- coordinating embroidery floss
- (3) 3" wooden hoops
- full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
- my ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide and instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
finished designs are sized to fit nicely in a 3” hoop.
*note: i suggest stitching all 3 designs before cutting them apart and framing them in the hoops.
the fine print:
*these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
*you may not sell items made from these designs.
oh, just a few of my favorite things! each kit contains:
• pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
• coordinating embroidery floss
• wooden hoop
• full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
• a ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide
• an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
I spent months making gifts for other people, and now it's time to make something for myself. It's a relaxing project to destress before bed, and even includes a full skein of thread. The cabin design is my favorite, and I'm having fun experimenting with different fill stitches.
It's way harder than it should be to find winter holiday ornaments that don't promote the religious misappropriation of our ancestral traditions. Thank you Cozyblue!
These small ornaments are just so perfect. The size is just right, and the designs are beautiful and comforting. The kit, as always, is thorough and thoughtful. I am considering purchasing a number of kits to make sets as gifts for the holidays!