guest house embroidery kit
welcome to the guest house.
the newest pattern in my 'home sweet home' collection, guest house features a simple outlined house surrounded by lots of bright, colorful flowers.
cozyblue embroidery kits include everything you need to create your own hand embroidered hoop.
the pattern design is pre-printed on cotton fabric, so there's no need for transferring or tracing. just pop the fabric in the hoop, thread your needle, and start stitching!
these make easy and wonderful gifts. crafty friends, family, teachers, and co-workers will love them. or treat yourself, and have fun stitching something awesome.
embroidery is a great way to slow down, get cozy, and get crafty.
each kit contains:
- pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
- coordinating embroidery floss
- wooden hoop(s)
- full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
- my ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide and instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop.
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.
oh, just a few of my favorite things! each kit contains:
• pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
• coordinating embroidery floss
• wooden hoop
• full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
• a ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide
• an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
I had this one in my stash for a while as I really wanted to try to find the right path to take with it. I loved how colorful it is but thought it needed something more. I decided to do my first watercolor attempt on the fabric and it was beautiful! The fabric held the watercolors so well and after stitching the piece it was instantly one of my favorites.
I love this pattern! I made two of these houses as house warming gifts . Both people loved it as a nice personalized gift