greenery embroidery kit
with its deep green fabric and muted earthy floss colors, 'greenery' has a bit of a sleepy wintertime forest feel. a companion piece to ‘stitches in the round,’ the design features repeating elements in concentric circles, and can be stitched with a variety of colors and stitches
cozyblue embroidery kits include everything you need to create your own hand embroidered hoop.
the pattern design is pre-printed on cotton fabric, so there's no need for transferring or tracing. just pop the fabric in the hoop, thread your needle, and start stitching!
these make easy and wonderful gifts. crafty friends, family, teachers, and co-workers will love them. or treat yourself, and have fun stitching something awesome.
embroidery is a great way to slow down, get cozy, and get crafty.
each kit contains:
- pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
- coordinating embroidery floss
- wooden hoop(s)
- full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
- my ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide and instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop.
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.
oh, just a few of my favorite things! each kit contains:
• pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
• coordinating embroidery floss
• wooden hoop
• full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
• a ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide
• an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
This pattern was so fun to stitch. There were several colors and stitches to try. I continue to learn so much through these kits!