garden mandala embroidery kit [last chance!]
i’m not sure i’ll ever get tired of drawing and stitching mandala designs. there’s something about the symmetry and the flowing lines that is just so pleasing.
cozyblue embroidery kits include everything you need to create your own hand embroidered hoop.
the pattern design is pre-printed on 100% cotton fabric, so there's no need for transferring or tracing. just pop the fabric in the hoop, thread your needle, and start stitching!
these make easy and wonderful gifts. crafty friends, family, teachers, and co-workers will love them. or treat yourself, and have fun stitching something awesome.
embroidery is a great way to slow down, get cozy, and get crafty.
each kit contains:
- pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
- coordinating embroidery floss
- wooden hoop(s)
- full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
- my ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide and instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop.
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.
oh, just a few of my favorite things! each kit contains:
• pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
• coordinating embroidery floss
• wooden hoop
• full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
• a ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide
• an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
I recently received this embroidery kit and have begun stitching. As with the other kits from Cozyblue, the pattern is printed on quality fabric, the instructions are clear and the thread supplied is plentiful. Thank you for offering these beautiful designs at an affordable price.
I’m loving working on this project, especially the leaves. The two colors work so well with each other.
Actually, all the colors look great together!
This was my first ever kit from cozyblue - what a great introduction! I'm by no means an experienced embroiderer, but found this pattern easy to work with. There was plenty of each color included so that I could make my own choices about color placement and stitch style.