full heart pre-printed fabric embroidery pattern
full heart is a simple and fun doodle of flowers, vines, and leaves. this sweet heart is filled to the brim!
lots of linework means you can just keep it simple and use all outline stitches -- back, running, stem, chain, split, etc -- and this design will still have lots going on. or if you decide to fill in some of the shapes, there’s plenty of room for that too.
i’d love to see this worked up in a single color, or go ahead and use up all those spare bits of floss that you have. this pattern makes a great stash buster project.
pre-printed fabric patterns are ready to stitch -- no transfer necessary! designs are printed in color onto 100% cotton fabric.
just pop the fabric in your hoop and you are ready to start stitching!
each pre-printed pattern contains:
- pre-printed fabric pattern, approx 8"x 9" with raw edges
- full color postcard with image on front and stitching notes on back
- DMC floss color suggestions
- my 'getting started with hand embroidery' guide
- an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
please note, this item does not include floss, needle, or hoop.
the pre-printed lines are permanent and will not wash or fade out.
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop.
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.
Love the patterns and so easy to do.So glad I found your site
I LOVE this pattern. It is the first thing you see when you come into my house and it was a lot of fun stitching!
Love the pretty patterns and easy to follow stitches. Great gift, too!