full heart PDF pattern
full heart is a simple and fun doodle of flowers, vines, and leaves. this sweet heart is filled to the brim!
lots of linework means you can just keep it simple and use all outline stitches -- back, running, stem, chain, split, etc -- and this design will still have lots going on. or if you decide to fill in some of the shapes, there’s plenty of room for that too.
i’d love to see this worked up in a single color, or go ahead and use up all those spare bits of floss that you have. this pattern makes a great stashbuster project.
each PDF pattern purchase is available for instant download, and each pattern includes:
- detailed instructions for several methods of pattern transfer (how to get the design onto your fabric)
- my 'getting started with hand embroidery' guide
- 2 pages of instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
- full sized pattern
- stitch notes: which stitches to use where, and how many strands of floss to use
- a list of the embroidery floss colors i used in the example photo
- and more! (contact info, encouragement, and resources)
- the finished design fits nicely in a 6" hoop
- you will need a PDF reader (like adobe reader) to open and view the attached file. if you don’t already have a PDF reader on your computer, you can find a free download here: http://get.adobe.com/reader
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.
I actually bought this PDF pattern on Etsy, but its what introduced me to cozy blue and all of your beautiful patterns and kits! I embroidered this pattern on a dish cloth for my mom for her birthday, and she loves it! The dish cloth is always on display, but she won’t use it 😂