full heart iron-on embroidery pattern
full heart is a simple and fun doodle of flowers, vines, and leaves. this sweet heart is filled to the brim!
lots of linework means you can just keep it simple and use all outline stitches -- back, running, stem, chain, split, etc -- and this design will still have lots going on. or if you decide to fill in some of the shapes, there’s plenty of room for that too.
i’d love to see this worked up in a single color, or go ahead and use up all those spare bits of floss that you have. this pattern makes a great stash buster project.
i'm so pleased to offer a selection of my embroidery patterns as iron-on transfers.
iron-on patterns are great for easily and quickly transferring the design to a tea towel, shirt, apron, or the fabric of your choice.
depending on how hard you iron them on, there should be enough ink in each transfer for multiple uses.
please note: these are best for light colored fabrics. (the lines are dark gray, so they won't show up if you transfer them to a dark fabric.)
each iron-on pattern is packaged in a clear cello bag, and contains:
- paper iron-on pattern transfer (image is reversed)
- full color postcard with image on front, transfer and materials information on back.
- stitching notes and suggested floss colors
- my ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide
- an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.