fairy ring embroidery kit
here we have a sweet little stand of shrooms, surrounded by a ring of toadstools and foliage.
cozyblue embroidery kits include everything you need to create your own hand embroidered hoop.
the pattern design is pre-printed on 100% cotton fabric, so there's no need for transferring or tracing. just pop the fabric in the hoop, thread your needle, and start stitching!
these make easy and wonderful gifts. crafty friends, family, teachers, and co-workers will love them. or treat yourself, and have fun stitching something awesome.
embroidery is a great way to slow down, get cozy, and get crafty.
each kit contains:
- pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
- coordinating embroidery floss
- wooden hoop(s)
- full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
- my ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide and instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop.
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.
oh, just a few of my favorite things! each kit contains:
• pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
• coordinating embroidery floss
• wooden hoop
• full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
• a ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide
• an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
Such a fantastic kit with clear and easy-to-follow instructions for this beginning embroidery-er! The design and colors were fantastic and there were a multitude of stitches to learn, which made me feel very accomplished!
This kit was my first attempt at doing any kind of embroidery, and I really enjoyed it. The instructions were clear and helpful, and I loved the design. I was happy to find a complete kit in a design I liked and within my budget since I wasn't sure how well I would do, or how much I would enjoy doing it. Really wonderful for beginners!
Love this kit! It turned out so beautifully, I can’t wait to order more!
I made this piece for my new niece, Luna! I loved the colors and the instructions were easy to follow! I already have another piece on its way to my house to start another project!
I made this piece for my niece's 2nd birthday a couple years ago. It used to hang in her bedroom over her changing table, but mom and dad have moved it to the living room because they love to look at it! I had never embroidered before and it came out great. The instructions are so clear and easy to follow.