everbloom pre-printed fabric embroidery pattern
this pretty little tangle of vines and leaves is called 'evergreen' and the two-toned leaves are inspired by one of my favorite houseplants.
pre-printed fabric patterns are ready to stitch -- no transfer necessary! designs are printed in color onto 100% cotton fabric.
just pop the fabric in your hoop and you are ready to start stitching!
each pre-printed pattern contains:
- pre-printed fabric pattern, approx 8"x 9" with raw edges
- full color postcard with image on front and stitching notes on back
- DMC floss color suggestions
- my 'getting started with hand embroidery' guide
- an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
please note, this item does not include floss, needle, or hoop.
the pre-printed lines are permanent and will not wash or fade out.
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop.
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.
I find this pattern lovely, in part, because the fabric’s color and quality appeal to me. Although, I love all the patterns I have bought so far. They don’t take forever to finish. That’s fun. I keep thinking about joining the monthly group, but I have enough already that I need to finish some of those before I contemplate additional ones. I am enjoying myself.