market day embroidery kit
this mandala design combines florals, geometrics, gorgeous colors, and use just 4 basic stitches.
cozyblue embroidery kits include everything you need to create your own hand embroidered hoop.
the pattern design is pre-printed on 100% cotton fabric, so there's no need for transferring or tracing. just pop the fabric in the hoop, thread your needle, and start stitching!
these make easy and wonderful gifts. crafty friends, family, teachers, and co-workers will love them. or treat yourself, and have fun stitching something awesome.
embroidery is a great way to slow down, get cozy, and get crafty.
each kit contains:
- pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
- coordinating embroidery floss
- wooden hoop(s)
- full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
- my ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide and instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop.
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.
oh, just a few of my favorite things! each kit contains:
• pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
• coordinating embroidery floss
• wooden hoop
• full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
• a ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide
• an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
i have done all of the Mandala patterns and find each one better than the one before, Colors are so bright and cheerful and they make such a perfect combination on an otherwise nondescript wall. I leave them in their hoops (after pressing(on the wrong side) and finish off the backs completely so they are like little framed pictures.
I have been a part of the Stitch Club for almost 2 years. It's been such a therapeutic COVID hobby. Stitch by stitch I avoid staring at my phone and stitch by stitch I create something beautiful. I know this may sound odd to some... but with embroidery I have been able to set some boundaries with my small children. They understand that this is important for my mom time (and mental health). If I am doing my embroidery I am not able to just drop everything and grab a snack...or whatever it is that little people seem to need at any given moment. This particular pattern is one of my favorites! Thanks for making my life a little better in the midst of a fairly chaotic season. Love & Stitches!