deep in the heart PDF pattern
hurricane harvey made landfall in my home state of texas in late august 2017, and the destruction there has been devastating. though the flood waters have receded, the efforts to rebuild will continue for a long time to come.
i've teamed up with my friend, artist and writer extraordinaire, robin plemmons, for this very special project.
mixing robin's unmistakable style and my stitching skills, we created this bluebonnet design not only for the people of houston, texas, but for everyone.
for all of us who care about rebuilding homes, lives, and community, through meeting the most basic of human needs, this is for you.
100% of profits from the sale of this item will be donated to the houston food bank.
original art by robin plemmons, pattern by cozyblue
each PDF pattern purchase is available for instant download, and each pattern includes:
- detailed instructions for several methods of pattern transfer (how to get the design onto your fabric)
- my 'getting started with hand embroidery' guide
- 2 pages of instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
- full sized pattern
- stitch notes: which stitches to use where, and how many strands of floss to use
- a list of the embroidery floss colors i used in the example photo
- and more! (contact info, encouragement, and resources)
- design is approximately 6" x 4", and fits nicely in a 7" hoop.
- you will need a PDF reader (like adobe reader) to open and view the attached file. if you don’t already have a PDF reader on your computer, you can find a free download here: http://get.adobe.com/reader
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.