cozy cabin embroidery kit
this sweet little A-frame forest cabin has a modern fairy tale feel -- sweet and a little bit mysterious too.⠀
cozyblue embroidery kits include everything you need to create your own hand embroidered hoop.
the pattern design is pre-printed on 100% cotton fabric, so there's no need for transferring or tracing. just pop the fabric in the hoop, thread your needle, and start stitching!
these make easy and wonderful gifts. crafty friends, family, teachers, and co-workers will love them. or treat yourself, and have fun stitching something awesome.
embroidery is a great way to slow down, get cozy, and get crafty.
each kit contains:
- pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
- coordinating embroidery floss
- wooden hoop(s)
- full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
- my ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide and instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop.
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.
oh, just a few of my favorite things! each kit contains:
• pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
• coordinating embroidery floss
• wooden hoop
• full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
• a ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide
• an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
I got this pattern without the thread and stitched the birch trees and little things in front of the cabin with vergegated rainbow thread and it looks amazing. I love that there’s always room for creativity with stitches or thread color in cozy blue patterns.
This was my first project ever. Liz made everything so simple. I gave it to my dad and my brother instantly wanted one as well.
This worked up so cute. It is one of my most favorite Cozy Blue embroideries!
This was my third ever project and it turned out pretty well! Since you're using fewer strands and there's more fine detail, it was a challenge for this newbie. But that was a good thing - it really helped me learn! The instructions given are always really clear and helpful. I can't wait to stitch this one again and see how my trees turn out now that I've had more practice.
I bought this for myself because I had previously received one for a gift and found that the kits are a great way for me to wind down and be creative. This one is so pretty, and I love all the fine detail of the cozy house. All the kits I have are well done, but I especially love this one.