branching out PDF pattern
i’ve been doodling variations of this design for years now, and i finally decided to bring it to the hoop.
i’m looking forward to seeing the embroidered version, and i hope you like it too!
each PDF pattern purchase is available for instant download, and each pattern includes:
- detailed instructions for several methods of pattern transfer (how to get the design onto your fabric)
- my 'getting started with hand embroidery' guide
- 2 pages of instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
- full sized pattern
- stitch notes: which stitches to use where, and how many strands of floss to use
- a list of the embroidery floss colors i used in the example photo
- and more! (contact info, encouragement, and resources)
- the finished design fits nicely in a 6" hoop
- you will need a PDF reader (like adobe reader) to open and view the attached file. if you don’t already have a PDF reader on your computer, you can find a free download here: http://get.adobe.com/reader
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.
I’ve got severe spring fever and Branching Out says spring to me. I bought the PDF on this one, so did lots of tracing and have of stitching to go, but enjoying the process. Busy hands are happy hands while I’m watching the snow melt in the North Woods!