branching out iron-on embroidery pattern
i’ve been doodling variations of this design for years now, and i finally decided to bring it to the hoop.
i’m looking forward to seeing the embroidered version, and i hope you like it too!
i'm so pleased to offer a selection of my embroidery patterns as iron-on transfers.
iron-on patterns are great for easily and quickly transferring the design to a tea towel, shirt, apron, or the fabric of your choice.
depending on how hard you iron them on, there should be enough ink in each transfer for multiple uses.
please note: these are best for light colored fabrics. (the lines are dark gray, so they won't show up if you transfer them to a dark fabric.)
each iron-on pattern pack contains:
- full color info card -- image on front; materials list, sizing, and stitches used on back.
- paper iron-on pattern transfer (image is reversed)
- trasnfer instructions
- stitching notes and suggested floss colors
- my ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide
- an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
- resources and contact info
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.