be still embroidery kit [last chance!]
i think we all know how vital it is to intentionally set aside time to just BE, to get quiet, to step away from the hectic and non-stop busy pace of our lives. but often, that is easier said than done.
the good news is, stillness and meditation can take many forms, and there is more than one way to quiet the mind. embroidery can be very meditative! taking time to sit still, to focus your attention on one stitch, then anther, then another...bringing your awareness to the creative work in front of you, right here, right now. being mindful and creative makes me a happier person, and i bet it’s the same for you.
the world needs more happy people, so let’s keep stitching!
cozyblue embroidery kits include everything you need to create your own hand embroidered hoop.
the pattern design is pre-printed on cotton fabric, so there's no need for transferring or tracing. just pop the fabric in the hoop, thread your needle, and start stitching!
these make easy and wonderful gifts. crafty friends, family, teachers, and co-workers will love them. or treat yourself, and have fun stitching something awesome.
embroidery is a great way to slow down, get cozy, and get crafty.
each kit contains:
- pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
- coordinating embroidery floss
- wooden hoop(s)
- full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
- my ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide and instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop.
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.
oh, just a few of my favorite things! each kit contains:
• pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
• coordinating embroidery floss
• wooden hoop
• full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
• a ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide
• an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
I have not embroidered in many years but when I picked up my first kit I was hooked. The colors are fun, directions well written and contain everything needed to complete the project. I find it a nice way to relax in the evenings.
I’ve already made one of these; needed one to keep, one to give so bought again! It’s fun!
Excellent kit that comes with everything I needed to start right away. Easy pattern to accomplish in a short amount of time so I was not left with an unfinished project. Love the design and colors.
This was my first kit and it was so easy to follow! I also enjoyed all the little notes included, it was a very small but beautiful touch.
On a very hot summer day, I discovered cozy blue kits at my favorite shop in Denver. For a couple of sweltering days, I rediscovered embroidery. My love affair began. This was the first work of art I completed. Calmness surrounded me as I explored the the stitches I had learned many years ago. Thank you, Liz!