autumn mandala embroidery kit
from my original line drawing, this mandala design is simple and meditative, but has enough detail to keep things interesting
cozyblue embroidery kits include everything you need to create your own hand embroidered hoop.
the pattern design is pre-printed on 100% cotton fabric, so there's no need for transferring or tracing. just pop the fabric in the hoop, thread your needle, and start stitching!
these make easy and wonderful gifts. crafty friends, family, teachers, and co-workers will love them. or treat yourself, and have fun stitching something awesome.
embroidery is a great way to slow down, get cozy, and get crafty.
each kit contains:
- pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
- coordinating embroidery floss
- wooden hoop(s)
- full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
- my ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide and instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop.
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.
oh, just a few of my favorite things! each kit contains:
• pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
• coordinating embroidery floss
• wooden hoop
• full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
• a ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide
• an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
I'm not experienced with embroidery. I have tried embroidery kits before and have found them to be either too complicated or too boring. This one strikes just the right balance with a beautiful design that is simple to stitch. I love that everything I needed was included in the kit so that I could start stitching right away. I needed to look up a couple of stitches online, but I appreciated that several of the stitches were explained in the kit. Now I have a beautiful piece of art ready to hang on the wall.
I recommend this for anyone, whether they are an experienced crafter or want to get a good start on a new creative pursuit.
Even though this was an easy design to stitch, I thoroughly enjoyed working it.
I love this kit, it’s very meditative and I’ve been stitching it up fairly quickly. The final product is really beautiful and filled with a couple different stitches that give it great texture.