take good care embroidery kit
with loving attention, gentle support, patience and kindness, good things will flourish. and whether you're caring for yourself, your family and friends, pets or plants, or your community, taking good care is so important.
cozyblue embroidery kits include everything you need to create your own hand embroidered hoop.
the pattern design is pre-printed on 100% cotton fabric, so there's no need for transferring or tracing. just pop the fabric in the hoop, thread your needle, and start stitching!
these make easy and wonderful gifts. crafty friends, family, teachers, and co-workers will love them. or treat yourself, and have fun stitching something awesome.
embroidery is a great way to slow down, get cozy, and get crafty.
each kit contains:
- pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
- coordinating embroidery floss
- wooden hoop(s)
- full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
- my ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide and instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop.
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.
oh, just a few of my favorite things! each kit contains:
• pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
• coordinating embroidery floss
• wooden hoop
• full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
• a ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide
• an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
A friend gave me this kit and it was the perfect project for my hands while I listen to audio books or chat with a friend. I love the simple pattern, directions included, and all the supplies you need. It was truly a lovely gift that I can now both remember by friend by and be proud of my own handiwork! Thanks for making it!!
About a year ago I was diagnosed with a brain aneurysm. Scary. Waiting. Surgery. Recovery. Through it all I worked on my cozyblue embroideries. I must’ve embroidered a dozen. This is one of my favs, but really I love them all. Thanks for keeping my mind occupied with beauty instead of worry! Love. Love. Love the stitch club!
I love this kit! I stitched it up for my mom—she taught me embroidery 20 years ago—and it now hangs proudly in her sewing room. The pattern is fun and the colors are beautiful! I love that it fills most of the hoop and has a lot of variety and detail. This would make a great fall project.