be still embroidery kit [last chance!]
i think we all know how vital it is to intentionally set aside time to just BE, to get quiet, to step away from the hectic and non-stop busy pace of our lives. but often, that is easier said than done.
the good news is, stillness and meditation can take many forms, and there is more than one way to quiet the mind. embroidery can be very meditative! taking time to sit still, to focus your attention on one stitch, then anther, then another...bringing your awareness to the creative work in front of you, right here, right now. being mindful and creative makes me a happier person, and i bet it’s the same for you.
the world needs more happy people, so let’s keep stitching!
cozyblue embroidery kits include everything you need to create your own hand embroidered hoop.
the pattern design is pre-printed on cotton fabric, so there's no need for transferring or tracing. just pop the fabric in the hoop, thread your needle, and start stitching!
these make easy and wonderful gifts. crafty friends, family, teachers, and co-workers will love them. or treat yourself, and have fun stitching something awesome.
embroidery is a great way to slow down, get cozy, and get crafty.
each kit contains:
- pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
- coordinating embroidery floss
- wooden hoop(s)
- full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
- my ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide and instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop.
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.
oh, just a few of my favorite things! each kit contains:
• pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
• coordinating embroidery floss
• wooden hoop
• full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
• a ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide
• an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
This was fun to work and I enjoyed the stitch variety. Gorgeous colors too!