fall : bluebirds pre-printed fabric embroidery pattern
from my original line drawing, this fall-inspired pattern features a bright flock of bluebirds resting on a stand of small tree-like plants.
the bluebirds are one of four in my “a year of birds” collection.
pre-printed fabric patterns are ready to stitch -- no transfer necessary! designs are printed in color onto 100% cotton fabric.
just pop the fabric in your hoop and you are ready to start stitching!
each pre-printed pattern contains:
- pre-printed fabric pattern, approx 8"x 9" with raw edges
- full color postcard with image on front and stitching notes on back
- DMC floss color suggestions
- my 'getting started with hand embroidery' guide
- an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
please note, this item does not include floss, needle, or hoop.
the pre-printed lines are permanent and will not wash or fade out.
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop.
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.
I got this printed pattern when I first started embroidering - I love that it comes with information about the stitches used in the product photo, but encouragement to be creative! It's great for beginners, and makes a beautiful piece. I gifted it to my mom and she loves it!
I recently embroidered this pattern (purchased as a kit) for my sister’s 68 birthday. She had just been diagnosed with multiple forms of cancer and I wanted to send her something hopeful and inspiring. Unfortunately she passed away a week after her birthday but I want to think they gave her a little happiness during her last days.
I loved this design and the different colour options.