fairy ring pre-printed fabric embroidery pattern
here we have a sweet little stand of shrooms, surrounded by a ring of toadstools and foliage.
pre-printed fabric patterns are ready to stitch -- no transfer necessary! designs are printed in color onto 100% cotton fabric.
just pop the fabric in your hoop and you are ready to start stitching!
each pre-printed pattern contains:
- pre-printed fabric pattern, approx 8"x 9" with raw edges
- full color postcard with image on front and stitching notes on back
- DMC floss color suggestions
- my 'getting started with hand embroidery' guide
- an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
please note, this item does not include floss, needle, or hoop.
the pre-printed lines are permanent and will not wash or fade out.
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop.
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.
It is so fun to make these embroidery patterns, and they always look so good when finished. I have been making them as presents for friends and they are cherished as gifts. It is nice to have the opportunity to be creative within the structure of the pattern that guarantee success.
I really like being able to buy just the preprinted fabric for these designs. I don't think I'd be able to match the lovely purple background for this one! I was able to match all of the floss from my stash, and that makes me so happy.
I always buy the pr-printed fabric from Cozy Blue because they are truly no-fuss which means I have more time to stitch!
Fairy Ring is my all time favorite pattern because of the color and subject. I received a ton of compliments when I shared my finished piece with others.
What drew me to this particular piece was the purple color of the background. I am currently working on it, and it is coming out beautifully. I have tons of floss, so I love that I can just order the preprinted stitchery.