be still pre-printed fabric embroidery pattern
i think we all know how vital it is to intentionally set aside time to just BE, to get quiet, to step away from the hectic and non-stop busy pace of our lives. but often, that is easier said than done.
the good news is, stillness and meditation can take many forms, and there is more than one way to quiet the mind. embroidery can be very meditative! taking time to sit still, to focus your attention on one stitch, then anther, then another...bringing your awareness to the creative work in front of you, right here, right now. being mindful and creative makes me a happier person, and i bet it’s the same for you.
the world needs more happy people, so let’s keep stitching!
pre-printed fabric patterns are ready to stitch -- no transfer necessary! designs are printed in color onto 100% cotton fabric.
just pop the fabric in your hoop and you are ready to start stitching!
each pre-printed pattern contains:
- pre-printed fabric pattern, approx 8"x 9" with raw edges
- full color postcard with image on front and stitching notes on back
- my 'getting started with hand embroidery' guide
- an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
please note, this item does not include floss, needle, or hoop.
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop.
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.