rainbow proud PDF pattern
because love is love, and everyone has the right to be who they are.
all profits from the sale of this pattern are being donated to the Campaign for Southern Equality - southernequality.org - whose work is rooted in empathy and in commitments to equity in race, gender, and class.
each PDF pattern purchase is available for instant download, and each pattern includes:
- detailed instructions for several methods of pattern transfer (how to get the design onto your fabric)
- my 'getting started with hand embroidery' guide
- 2 pages of instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
- full sized pattern
- stitch notes: which stitches to use where, and how many strands of floss to use
- a list of the embroidery floss colors i used in the example photo
- and more! (contact info, encouragement, and resources)
- two sizes are included in this PDF pattern. one is sized to fit a 4" hoop, and one is sized to fit a 5" hoop.
- you will need a PDF reader (like adobe reader) to open and view the attached file. if you don’t already have a PDF reader on your computer, you can find a free download here: http://get.adobe.com/reader
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.