shelfie pre-printed fabric embroidery pattern
stitch details: shelfie is entirely done with just 3 stitches: satin stitch [2 strands] for the books and leaves, back stitch [1 strand] to outline, and straight stitch [1 strand] for some of the small details on the books.
floss: this project is PERFECT for using up all those extra bits of floss you have! i'd suggest having plenty of black, white, and green (for the plant). but for the books - mix it up and use whatever you have, or whatever you like!
size: the finished design will fit nicely in a 6" hoop. i'm using a 7" hoop in the example photo, but i'll use a 6" to frame it, once i'm done.
the example photo shows the unfinished pattern. i’ll update the photo here when it’s done, and will update the stitching notes on my blog when/if i make any changes to the design.
pre-printed fabric patterns are ready to stitch -- no transfer necessary! designs are printed in color onto 100% cotton fabric.
just pop the fabric in your hoop and you are ready to start stitching!
each pre-printed pattern contains:
- pre-printed fabric pattern, approx 8"x 9" with raw edges
- full color postcard with image on front and stitching notes on back
- DMC floss color suggestions
- my 'getting started with hand embroidery' guide
- an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
please note, this item does not include floss, needle, or hoop.
the pre-printed lines are permanent and will not wash or fade out.
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop.
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.