night garden embroidery kit
inspired by two of my favorites: the moon and plants.
night garden is a fantastical botanical design is such fun to stitch, and is great for advanced beginner stitchers. you will love the "moody magical midnight fairy tale" vibe of this one.
cozyblue embroidery kits include everything you need to create your own hand embroidered hoop.
the pattern design is pre-printed on 100% cotton fabric, so there's no need for transferring or tracing. just pop the fabric in the hoop, thread your needle, and start stitching!
these make easy and wonderful gifts. crafty friends, family, teachers, and co-workers will love them. or treat yourself, and have fun stitching something awesome.
embroidery is a great way to slow down, get cozy, and get crafty.
each kit contains:
- pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
- coordinating embroidery floss
- wooden hoop(s)
- full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
- my ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide and instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop.
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.
oh, just a few of my favorite things! each kit contains:
• pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
• coordinating embroidery floss
• wooden hoop
• full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
• a ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide
• an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
I purchased this kit to add to the decor in my bedroom and have loved this kit! What a fun project.
This kit produced such a good looking piece of embroidery that I made it into a back panel on a denim jacket. Loved the variety of stitches and the flow of the design. I even bought the corresponding sticker for my car window. Night Garden was my all-time favorite kit from Cozy Blue. …Until I saw The Crow!
There’s always something new and intriguing at Cozy Blue. Thank you Liz! ❤️
Whenever I think I’ve decided on my absolute favorite of Liz’s designs, a new “favorite” pops up!
My first embroidery project ever. I get so many compliments on this beautiful design.
I wasn't sure about this one but it turned out beautiful! I was afraid it would be too hard but I didn't have any problems with it. Love it!