golden slumbers embroidery kit
i love little houses, moon + stars, flowers, and the beatles. so this pattern really is a perfect mix, if you ask me.
cozyblue embroidery kits include everything you need to create your own hand embroidered hoop.
the pattern design is pre-printed on 100% cotton fabric, so there's no need for transferring or tracing. just pop the fabric in the hoop, thread your needle, and start stitching!
these make easy and wonderful gifts. crafty friends, family, teachers, and co-workers will love them. or treat yourself, and have fun stitching something awesome.
embroidery is a great way to slow down, get cozy, and get crafty.
each kit contains:
- pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
- coordinating embroidery floss
- wooden hoop(s)
- full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
- my ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide and instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop.
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.
oh, just a few of my favorite things! each kit contains:
• pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
• coordinating embroidery floss
• wooden hoop
• full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
• a ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide
• an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
i just finished this kit (my ninth so far) and our grand daughter was over today and saw it and said "oh, Mimi you have to teach me how to embroider." "I love these little treasures you make." " I have a friend who has some on her wall and I want to do some too." Well, this grand daughter is my treasure and you can believe there will be some embroidering in her future.
My mom gifted me the golden slumbers kit for my birthday, and I love it so much! I worked on it during a long road trip, and find it so relaxing. My favorite part has been working on the leaves and the pink flowers. The pre-printed design makes it easy for a newbie like me to get started. I can't wait to start working on more designs!