bee lovely embroidery kit
cozyblue embroidery kits include everything you need to create your own hand embroidered hoop.
the pattern design is pre-printed on 100% cotton fabric, so there's no need for transferring or tracing. just pop the fabric in the hoop, thread your needle, and start stitching!
these make easy and wonderful gifts. crafty friends, family, teachers, and co-workers will love them. or treat yourself, and have fun stitching something awesome.
embroidery is a great way to slow down, get cozy, and get crafty.
each kit contains:
- pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
- coordinating embroidery floss
- wooden hoop(s)
- full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
- my ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide and instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop.
the fine print:
*these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
*you may not sell items made from these designs.
oh, just a few of my favorite things! each kit contains:
• pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
• coordinating embroidery floss
• wooden hoop
• full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
• a ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide
• an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
I loved stitching this bees in a honeycomb fabric… even though small there’s a lot of stitching to keep you busy and every stitch brings joy! Thanks Liz this is the third kit have had from you…
I stitched this for my sister who has a deep love for spring and the color yellow, and she absolutely loved it! Unlike many embroidery projects that can begin to feel a bit dull after many hours of stitching and staring at a white background, the yellow background really helped bring this project to life and helped me stay engaged in the creation process. I thoroughly enjoyed this kit, and I even learned a few new stitches along the way -- who knew that stitching a flower could be so fun! 10/10 recommend.
Loved working on this piece. I incorporated it into a small wall hanging about saving the bees.
I have done embroidery before but this kit taught me some new stitches. Turned out beautiful and I can’t wait to display it.
I bought or for myself and one for my two girlfriends. We LOVED doing this and are now hooked on embroidery! So much fun:-)