the crow embroidery kit
this latest design is a companion piece to my ‘stargazing’ and ‘midnight flight’ patterns.
all three of them are based on a series of screenprinted designs that i made years ago, each one featuring an imaginary constellation.
using only 4 basic stitches, this pattern stitches up easily and quickly.
cozyblue embroidery kits include everything you need to create your own hand embroidered hoop.
the pattern design is pre-printed on 100% cotton fabric, so there's no need for transferring or tracing. just pop the fabric in the hoop, thread your needle, and start stitching!
these make easy and wonderful gifts. crafty friends, family, teachers, and co-workers will love them. or treat yourself, and have fun stitching something awesome.
embroidery is a great way to slow down, get cozy, and get crafty.
each kit contains:
- pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
- coordinating embroidery floss
- wooden hoop(s)
- full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
- my ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide and instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop.
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.
oh, just a few of my favorite things! each kit contains:
• pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
• coordinating embroidery floss
• wooden hoop
• full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
• a ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide
• an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
I was so excited when I opened the stitch club envelope to find a crow! My daughter has “tamed” a family of crows out her back door in Berkeley. They greet her when she leaves and when she returns home. Of course, this finished piece went to her for Christmas. I had to order another for myself!