cozy cabin embroidery kit
this sweet little A-frame forest cabin has a modern fairy tale feel -- sweet and a little bit mysterious too.⠀
cozyblue embroidery kits include everything you need to create your own hand embroidered hoop.
the pattern design is pre-printed on 100% cotton fabric, so there's no need for transferring or tracing. just pop the fabric in the hoop, thread your needle, and start stitching!
these make easy and wonderful gifts. crafty friends, family, teachers, and co-workers will love them. or treat yourself, and have fun stitching something awesome.
embroidery is a great way to slow down, get cozy, and get crafty.
each kit contains:
- pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
- coordinating embroidery floss
- wooden hoop(s)
- full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
- my ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide and instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop.
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.
oh, just a few of my favorite things! each kit contains:
• pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
• coordinating embroidery floss
• wooden hoop
• full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
• a ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide
• an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
This was my first project ever. Liz made everything so simple. I gave it to my dad and my brother instantly wanted one as well.
This worked up so cute. It is one of my most favorite Cozy Blue embroideries!
This was my third ever project and it turned out pretty well! Since you're using fewer strands and there's more fine detail, it was a challenge for this newbie. But that was a good thing - it really helped me learn! The instructions given are always really clear and helpful. I can't wait to stitch this one again and see how my trees turn out now that I've had more practice.
I bought this for myself because I had previously received one for a gift and found that the kits are a great way for me to wind down and be creative. This one is so pretty, and I love all the fine detail of the cozy house. All the kits I have are well done, but I especially love this one.
This is the second house-themed embroidery kit I've purchased from cozyblue, and I absolutely love it! The colors are so vivid, and the variety in levels, shapes, and colors between the foreground and background really make the house in the middle POP! I'm working on a gallery wall of house-themed embroidery projects, and this was such a great addition. The pattern is easy to follow, and the fabric and thread were very durable. 10/10 recommend this gem of an embroidery project!