evening walk embroidery kit
this design is inspired by the colors of autumn and a walk i took around my neighborhood one evening.
picture an overgrown field of fading wildflowers, grasses, and leaves, a line of trees in the distance, and mountains beyond them.
this pattern consists almost entirely of the most simple of stitches -- the straight stitch -- so it's good for beginning stitchers who want to do a little more than a sampler piece.
for more experienced stitchers, i encourage you to think about using different stitches, layering other stitches on top of one another, or combining colors to add a little more complexity to this design.
cozyblue embroidery kits include everything you need to create your own hand embroidered hoop.
the pattern design is pre-printed on 100% cotton fabric, so there's no need for transferring or tracing. just pop the fabric in the hoop, thread your needle, and start stitching!
these make easy and wonderful gifts. crafty friends, family, teachers, and co-workers will love them. or treat yourself, and have fun stitching something awesome.
embroidery is a great way to slow down, get cozy, and get crafty.
each kit contains:
- pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
- coordinating embroidery floss
- wooden hoop(s)
- full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
- my ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide and instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop.
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.
oh, just a few of my favorite things! each kit contains:
• pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
• coordinating embroidery floss
• wooden hoop
• full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
• a ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide
• an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches