butterfly embroidery kit
cozyblue embroidery kits include everything you need to create your own hand embroidered hoop.
the pattern design is pre-printed on 100% cotton fabric, so there's no need for transferring or tracing. just pop the fabric in the hoop, thread your needle, and start stitching!
these make easy and wonderful gifts. crafty friends, family, teachers, and co-workers will love them. or treat yourself, and have fun stitching something awesome.
embroidery is a great way to slow down, get cozy, and get crafty.
each kit contains:
- pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
- coordinating embroidery floss
- wooden hoop(s)
- full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
- my ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide and instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop.
the fine print:
*these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
*you may not sell items made from these designs.
oh, just a few of my favorite things! each kit contains:
• pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
• coordinating embroidery floss
• wooden hoop
• full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
• a ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide
• an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
This was such a fun piece and it started with the color of the fabric - a gorgeous peachy coral. So of course I knew I'd be using shades of coral for the wings with accents of jade. Instead of black, I chose a black brown for outlining the wings. This piece just made my creative ideas ping all over the place, and in the end I was very pleased with how it looked. I enjoy being in the monthly club (with no threads) because it is so fun to imagine how it will look as I pick out the colors from my stash.