nigel nine lives embroidery kit
cozyblue embroidery kits include everything you need to create your own hand embroidered hoop.
the pattern design is pre-printed on 100% cotton fabric, so there's no need for transferring or tracing. just pop the fabric in the hoop, thread your needle, and start stitching!
these make easy and wonderful gifts. crafty friends, family, teachers, and co-workers will love them. or treat yourself, and have fun stitching something awesome.
embroidery is a great way to slow down, get cozy, and get crafty.
each kit contains:
- pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
- coordinating embroidery floss
- wooden hoop(s)
- full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
- my ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide and instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop.
- these patterns are my original design and are for personal use only.
- you may not sell items made from these designs.
- the patterns may not be reproduced or shared.
oh, just a few of my favorite things! each kit contains:
• pre-printed (in color) fabric pattern
• coordinating embroidery floss
• wooden hoop
• full color card with image on front and stitching notes on back
• a ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide
• an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
My first embroidery project! I fell in love with Nigel the cat. It is a wonderful beginner project and started me on my cozy blue handmade embroidery journey. I'm working on my 11th project now. I love all of Liz's patterns! Embroidery is fun and relaxing!
I finished this cat and gave it to my daughter. She loves it. Cat With Attitude!!
SUCH a cute pattern. Fun to work and quick. Looks great finished in a hoop or frame! Giving it to my cat loving friend to put in her art studio. Maybe Nigel will be her muse for her next painting.
This cat design is such a fun, quick kit to stitch. I loved every minute of it!